The President is responsible for overlooking the general running of the club to ensure that all of the annual goals are achieved through the delegation of tasks to the other executive members. It is also the President’s responsibility to compile and update any necessary official documents for the club. The President should have an extensive knowledge on the SRP and Campus Engagement portions of the club.
- Overlooking the functioning of the entire organization
- Conducting regular check-ins with the SRP coordinator and Vice President
- Ensuring regular communication between SRP and Campus engagement portions of the committee
- Alignment of vision between SRP and Campus engagement portions
- Being a dedicated, reliable and well-informed representative of the club both on and off campus
- Conducting weekly core executive meetings as well as heading the symposium committee consisting of 3-4 Conference Coordinators in addition to the president
- Ensuring that members are actively involved in the local committee’s affairs
- Regularly communicating with other executive members to delegate and oversee tasks
- Organizing the end-of-year executive election event
- Sitting at the G7 meetings
- Regularly checking wusc.ca and other WUSC-related resources
- Regularly checking and appropriately responding to relevant emails through the email@example.com email account
- Ensuring that monthly check-in reports are submitted by all executives and are properly compiled for the coming local committees.